How to measure your torso -
- Locate the bony bump at the base of your neck, this is your C7 vertebra
- Place your hands on your ribs with thumbs on back, slide your hands down until you feel your hip shelf
- Using a flexible tape have someone measure from your C7 vertebra down your spine to the point level with your thumbs. This is your torso measurement.
TSML - 37.5cm - 42.5cm / 15” - 17”
TMED - 43.5cm - 47.5cm / 17” - 19”
TLGE - 47.5cm - 50cm / 19” - 20”
TXL - 52.5 cm & over / 21” & over
How to measure your hips -
- Now that your know where your hip shelf is after measuring your torso, wrap a flexible tape measure around this point. This measurement is your hip measurement.
- HSML - 76cm - 86cm / 30” - 34”
- HMED - 86cm - 96cm / 34” - 38”
- HLGE - 96cm - 106cm / 38” - 42”
- HXL - 106 - 119 cm / 42” - 47”
Once you have measured up please note your sizes in the notes box at the checkout. Example: TLGE/HMED