Sonder 36L Pack - In stock
This Sonder 36L in size medium torso with universal hip belt is in stock and ready to ship. The non-standard features of this build are the porthole back panel and bungee cord / lineloc side compression. All other features are the same as a standard Sonder build.
Buying in stock saves you 10%
- Total pack volume: 36 litres / 2197 cubic inch capacity.
- Main Pack: 30 litres / 1830 cubic inch capacity
- Front pocket: 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Side pockets 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 83cm/33" Top girth - 85cm/34" Height (three rolls) - 58cm/23"
- Total with hip belt & sternum strap: 490g / 17.5oz.
- Maximum recommended load - 9kg
- Lite Skin® LS07 fabric used on pack body
- 210D Gridstop fabric used on the bottom
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high-density foam, 210D Gridstop face fabric and finished with daisy-chained webbing
- Side pockets are built with a bungee cord/cord lock closure & drain hole - these are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for easy in & out access while the pack is on.
- Large mesh front pocket
- 2 x side compression bungee cord (1 each side) with linelocs
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- Removable 25mm webbing hip belt
- Roll top closure secured with single strap compression over the top
- All internal seams are bound.
- Adjustable sternum strap
Lite Skin® LS07 is a very light fabric suitable for use on established trails. If you plan to spend time off-trail I would recommend a heavier fabric such as 210D Gridstop, VX21 or VX42. Please Contact me about alternative fabric choices.
Bungee cord (for lacing over front panel $5.00 ADD TO CART
Stretch shoulder strap pocket $25.00ea ADD TO CART