Sonder 36L Pack
The Sonder pack gives you that light and free feel only a frameless pack can. Whether your going light for a long weekend or out for a fastpacking mission.
- Total pack volume: 36 litres / 2197 cubic inch capacity.
- Main Pack: 30 litres / 1830 cubic inch capacity
- Front pocket: 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Side pockets 3 litres / 183 cubic inch capacity
- Loaded dimensions - Bottom girth - 83cm/33" Top girth - 85cm/34" Height (three rolls) - 58cm/23"
- Stripped weight for size medium: 417g / 14.8oz - Total with hip belt & sternum strap: 480g / 17oz.
- Maximum recommended load - 9kg
- Lite Skin® LS07 fabric used on pack body
- 210D Dyneema gridstop fabric used on bottom
- Shoulder straps are constructed using 3D spacer mesh, 10mm high density foam, 210D dyneema gridstop face fabric and finished with daisy chained webbing
- Side pockets with bungee cord / cord lock closure - these are cut low at the back panel junction to allow for easy in & out access while the pack is on. If you use bottles larger than 1.5L, these pockets can be extended at no extra charge, just add a note.
- Large mesh front pocket
- 2 x side compression straps (1 each side) with side release buckles for load compression & strapping on hiking poles etc
- 6 x loops for lacing bungee over front pocket
- Removable 25mm webbing hip belt
- Roll top closure secured with single strap compression over the top
- All internal seams are bound.
- Adjustable sternum strap
The main body of the Sonder is sized as 30L in a medium torso length, the roll top is 5cm taller in the large torso length adding 15 grams.
Other options -
- Hydration Port (includes bladder hang loop) $15.00
- Back panel sleeve - $15.00 (for holding foam & or hydration bladder)
- Back panel foam - $15.00
- Front panel bungee cord - $5.00 (front panel lacing over mesh pocket)
- Stretch shoulder strap pocket - $20.00
The Sonder is available in small, medium & large torso lengths. check the sizing guide to see how to measure up.
Contact me to purchase or chat about packs.